Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wrapped Up in Books

As I mentioned in the post before last I have been in the middle of exams. To make things more crazy and stressful, I am also packing for our impending move to London!

I know what you might be thinking - "there's no wine industry in England" (well there is some good sparkling being made in the South) however my wife and I will be using the UK as a "home base" as I will be traveling much of the year on my quest to work with the world's finest Pinot Noir artisans. In fact I will be traveling from April through July to New Zealand and Australia so if I end up doing a harvest in France or the US I will be gone for over half the year!

Because of all this craziness, instead of doing a wine post, I thought I might highlight some articles that have interested me lately:-


I hope to be back to regular programming soon!

No comments: